The team is committed to providing a website that is enjoyable for and accessible for all users.
Here are some of the features that have been created to provide an accessible experience for all:
- All videos have Closed Captions that have been created by the Publisher. These videos link to YouTube, and the caption sizes could be altered using YouTube Caption settings.
- All images have ‘Alt text’ set with accurate and verified descriptions.
- All video interviews have Video Transcriptions, in addition to text summaries and video highlights provided along with them. These video transcriptions can be found on a separate page, through categories, that hosts all the video transcriptions.
- The language used for video transcriptions has been converted to a clean verbatim style, with minor edits, so as to enhance readability for an comfortable user experience.
- Color has been used judiciously throughout the site and information has been coded through various methods in addition to color.
Though we currently adhere to many of the available web standards and guidelines, we are consistently working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website. As such, we urge you to provide your feedback and report any challenges you experience.
We’d love to hear from you! Please share your general feedback with us at email@example.com.
Report an Accessibility Problem
We are very sorry that you encountered an accessibility problem on our website. Please report your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us make further improvements and enhancements to our accessibility features. We read all feedback carefully and will do our best to respond to your comments within 48 hours. If you need any help in reporting your difficulty with the website, please refer to the World Wide Web Consortium’s guide, “Contacting Organisations about Inaccessible Websites”.
The WCAG 2.1 Accessibility standard has been applied for this design, and please contact us at email@example.com if you encounter any problems.